Information We Collect
- IDENTITY INFORMATION: first and last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
- DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION: home or other physical address.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: telephone number, e-mail address, billing address and delivery address.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION: billing and/or credit card information
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION: your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, your preferences, product feedback.
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION: information about your device, including about your web browser, IP addresses, domain names, the website or search terms that referred you to us, some of the cookies that are installed on your device, network identifiers of our users and entry and exit points, time and date stamps, number of clicks and other similar information.
- -USAGE DATA: the individual web pages or products that you view and nformation about how you interact with the Website. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, pages viewed, and other similar usage of information.
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION INFORMATION: your preferences in receiving marketing from Us and Our third-party providers and your communication preferences.
- OTHER: statistical information for any purpose, for example, we may collect usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing the Website or a specific feature.
We DO NOT collect any SPECIAL CATEGORIES of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Use and Sharing of Information CollectedUse and Sharing of Information Collected
How we use your information
- We and our third-party service providers may use the personal information collected about you, including personal identifiable information and usage data for any of the following purposes:
- To process your registration and account creation with the Website, including verifying your contact information is active and valid.
- To identify you as a user in our system.
- To process and fulfill any orders placed through the Website- including rocessing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- Notify winners of a sweepstake, contest, or any other promotion.
- To customize and tailor your experience on the Website, for example, by displaying content we think you might be interested in.
- Contact product owners in response to a product recall.
- Respond to a specific request or service inquiry of visitors.
- Obtain parental consent from visitors under 16 years of age (or the applicable age of majority if higher in a particular jurisdiction), where necessary.
- Provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or guardian, where necessary.
- Protect the security or integrity of our Website, if necessary.
- Send out notifications and/or newsletters and/or marketing communication- including personalized advertising and/or requests regarding Yookidoo® brand & products, events or other promotional purposes, if you have opted to receive such communications. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional information at any time by following the 'unsubscribe' link on any promotional material sent to you.
- To understand shopping needs and preferences.
- Better understanding of the behavior of our Website users, for making improvements according to our marketing and research goals.
We may also share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- For online payments we use the payment services of Shopify and PayPal. We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information and we will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- Actual or potential corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock.
- Any constitutional purposes such as competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary: (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Any other entity with your consent to the disclosure.